OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH AND SERVICE THIS WEEK
SUNDAY: 10:00 AM Morning Worship
6:00 PM Evening service
Continue to pray for Vernon Punt, Marge Feenstra, Rylan De Haai. Please pray for Sheryl Brondsema, Jessica Neilan, Ken Davis as they are dealing with health issues
*Jared DeWaard has entered treatment at Keystone Treatment Center. Please keep him and his family in your prayers. Cards/letters of encouragement would be appreciated. He is expecting to be there for at least 30 days.
Jared DeWaard, PO Box 159, Canton SD 57013
*Logan & Jackie who moved to Central Asia .
*Carissa Bruinsma serving with YWAM in Houston, TX.
*TJ & Pamela & Mya Lindsey as they continue their work with “Heart of Christ Ministries” (hofcm.org).
*Irene Nydam is at the Corsica Nursing home
*Jr & Eleanor Olivier and Eltha Wolbrink are at the Leisure Living in Corsica
*Rich Punt at the Good Samaritan Village Home in Sioux Falls.
*Alvin Dykstra is at the Platte Nursing home.
*Please keep in your prayers all of our local firefighters, EMT,
police officers and military.
Those serving in the military. Ty Dykstra is in basic training in Ft Jackson SC. Matt Mulder who is serving with the 1/189th Aviation Unit. Chase Mayer who is serving in the Air force. Cole Perrett (grandson of Pauline Tolsma) is stationed at the Navy base in Washington. Address for Ty Dyrkstra is included in the non-web bulletin.
****UPCOMING CHURCH EVENTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS***
*The Dakota Women’s Conference is Saturday, September 22nd. This will be the DWC 100th year anniversary. We at Aurora Reformed will be hosting the event this year. Please mark your calendar to attend.
****UPCOMING COMMUNITY EVENTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS***
Platte CRC invites you to attend the combined service in conjunction with Independence Day there. Sunday evening, July 1 at 7 PM. Pastor Dan Ebbens will give the message. Offering for Dakota Christian School (make checks payable to: Platte CRC). Nursery will be provided. Refreshments will be served afterwards. Churches involved: Aurora Reformed, Corsica CRC, Grace Reformed, New Holland CRC, Platte CRC.
- June 24- Karen Tegethoff
- July 1- Bev Varilek
- July 8-Marion Dykstra
- July 15- Mike & Lori VandenHoek
- July 29- Jason & LaDawn Wolbrink
- August 5-Marvin & Julie Dykstra
- August 12- Byron & Linda De Haai
- June 24- Dan & Heidi Prien
- July 1- Byron & Linda De Haai & family
- July 8-Matt & Rachel Donker & family
- July 15- Vernon & Phyllis Punt
- July 22- Marvin & Julie Dykstra & family
- July 29- Shannon & Paula Tolsma & family
- August 5- Steve & Phyllis Pennings & family
- August 12- Tyler & Jessica Junke & family
- August 19- Kelvin & Bonnie Prien & family
Sound System Schedule
- June 24- Matt Feenstra
- July 1- Justin Dykstra
- July 8-Tony Niewenhuis
- July 15- Jared De Waard
- July 29- Aaron De Haai
- August 5- Alan Bruinsma
- August 12- Matt Feenstra
- August 19- Justin Dykstra
- June- Dorothy V, Donna K, Kandy P
- July- Julie Dystra, Natalie Nydam, Twila Dykstra
- August- Betty T, Natalie Ebbens, Miranda Bode