OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH AND SERVICE THIS WEEK
SUNDAY: 10:00 AM Worship
Happy Birthday- Bonny Prien, Pauline Tolsma, Marcia Schuldt, Jaxson Feenstra
*Natalie Nydam has been diagnosed with breast cancer and waiting on a treatment plan.
*Pauline Tolsma is at the Parkston Nursing home.
* Betty Tegethoff is at the Corsica Nursing home
*Eltha Wolbrink is at the Leisure Living in Corsica
*Dora Dykstra is at the Platte Nursing home.
*Please keep in your prayers all of our local firefighters, EMT, police officers and military.
*Our love, prayers and sympathy to the family and friends of Alvin Dykstra and to the family and friends of Jim Tegethoff on the passing of their loved ones. Their funerals were this past week in Aurora Center.
*Thank you for the cards, phone calls and food while going through cancer treatment. The pet scan showed I am cancer free!!! but I will continue treatment by infusion thirty more days. I will be on pills a long time after that. Don Kuyper
Announcements & Prayer Requests
Call to Worship
“You Are My All in All”
Reading of the Word
Preaching of the Word
“Teach Sound Doctrine”
#373 “Where He Leads Me”
“Find Us Faithful”
LORD’S DAY 1 1 Q. What is your only comfort in life and
That I am not my own, but belong— body and soul, in life and in death— to my faithful Savior, Jesus Christ. He has fully paid for all my sins with his precious blood, and has set me free from the tyranny of the devil. He also watches over me in such a way that not a hair can fall from my head without the will of my Father in heaven; in fact, all things must work together for my salvation. Because I belong to him, Christ, by his Holy Spirit, assures me of eternal life and makes me wholeheartedly willing and ready from now on to live for him.
1 1 Cor. 6:19-20 2 Rom. 14:7-9 3 1 Cor. 3:23; Titus 2:14 4 1 Pet. 1:18-19; 1 John 1:7-9; 2:2 5 John 8:34-36; Heb. 2:14-15; 1 John 3:1-11 6 John 6:39-40; 10:27-30; 2 Thess. 3:3; 1 Pet. 1:5 7 Matt. 10:29-31; Luke 21:16-18 8 Rom. 8:28 9 Rom. 8:15-16; 2 Cor. 1:21-22; 5:5; Eph. 1:13-14 10 Rom. 8:1-17
- June 26- Destiny Wolbrink
- July 3- Don & Donna Kuyper
- July 10- Virgil & Dorothy Vreugdenhil
- July 17- Arnold & Bernetta Wolbrink
- July 24- Shannon & Paula Tolsma
- July 31- Joel & Sammie Prien
- August 7- Ron Nydma
- August 14- Bev Varilek
- August 21- Terry & Sally Scott
- August 28- Justin & Brittney Dykstra
- September 4- Marv & Delores VanGenderen
- September 11- Matt & Rachel Donker
- September 18- Kamron Dykstra
- September 25- Alan & Kristen Bruinsma
- 1st Sunday- –Barbara Wright
- 2nd Sunday- Naydene De Haai
- 3rd Sunday- Phyllis Pennings
- 4th Sunday – Kayleen De Waard
- July 31st- Naydene De Haai
- October 30th- Kayleen De Waard
Sound System Schedule:
- 1st Sunday- Alan Bruinsma
- 2nd Sunday-Aaron De Haai
- 3rd Sunday- Colin Pennings
- 4th Sunday- Justin Dykstra
- July 31st – Colin Pennings
- October 30th- Justin Dykstra