OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH AND SERVICE THIS WEEK
SUNDAY: 10:00 AM Morning Worship
Today we will be having cake and coffee in celebration of Betty Tegethoff’s 75th birthday!! The refreshments are being served by her family.
*Happy Birthday: Betty Tegethoff, Dan Prien
*Happy Anniversary: Kelvin & Bonnie Prien, Tim & Leah Nydam, Mike & Lori VandenHoek
Continue to pray for Mavis Bultje, Marge Feenstra, Rylan De Haai and Linda Murphy.
*Logan & Jackie who are living in Central Asia.
*Carissa Bruinsma serving with YWAM in Houston, TX.
*TJ & Pamela & Mya Lindsey as they continue their work with “Heart of Christ Ministries” (hofcm.org).
*Irene Nydam is at the Corsica Nursing home
*Jr Olivier and Eltha Wolbrink are at the Leisure Living in Corsica
*Ann Tegethoff, Dora & Alvin Dykstra are at the Platte Nursing home.
*Please keep in your prayers all of our local firefighters, EMT, police officers and military.
****UPCOMING CHURCH EVENTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS***
* We will be taking a second offering for the building fund TODAY, May 19th.
*There is a sign-up sheet on the back table for VBS…please sign up your child/ren name and age so that we can make plans for VBS. Date are May 28th-31st.Also, we are in need of 1 more teacher and more helpers for VBS this year. Please talk to Kristen Bruinsma, Natalie Nydam, Phyllis Pennings or Angela Feenstra if you would be will to help out with anything!!! All help is needed and appreciated
**If you would be wiling to make a donation of money for snacks being served at VBS this year there is a donation box on the back table or you can give your donation to Phyllis Pennings. Also, we are in need of cookies for the week. Please bring cookies to the kitchen and label them VBS. Thank you so much for your help!
****UPCOMING COMMUNITY EVENTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS***
*The Harrison Community Church will be hosting a combined worship service at 7:00, May 26 in the South Church. Pastor John Gorter of New Holland will be giving the message, Dan Everson will be leading the singing, and the offering will be for New Hope Christian Camp and Retreat Center south of Platte. Refreshments will be served following the service.
* We again have the opportunity to prepare Christmas shoeboxes
for the needy children in Guatemala & Central America. The deadline
this year is Sunday June 30. One big change is that No Candy
can be put into the shoeboxes as well as No liquid items & bar
soap. These may be sent in bulk boxes- bagged candy is
We appreciate all you do to make Operation Shoebox a success in blessing so many children along with the Gospel message!
Ways that you can take part are:
1. Fill shoeboxes by following the guidelines & attaching $5 for shipping
2. Give items in bulk to be used in filling shoeboxes with a donation for shipping
3. Give a financial donation which would be used for shipping costs, shoebox items or general expenses.
4. Take part in the distribution in Guatemala which will be on Dec 6-14.
All checks should be written out to the Tom VanderPol Memorial Fund & sent to
27406 377th Ave, Harrison, SD 57344. Larger donations may be sent directly to
Living Water Teaching, POBox 1190, Caddo Mills, TX 75135. For more information
contact Pat Vanderpol at 243-2275 or 680-2166.
Thank you for your commitment, hard work & desire to be a part of this outreach!
* Inspiration Hills would like to invite the past auxiliary members, and their friends and family for a luncheon at our Main Lodge on Tuesday, June 4th to enjoy lunch on us, meet our 2019 Summer Staff, and pray with us for the future summer campers. Lunch is served at 12pm! Please RSVP to the camp office 712-986-5193 by May 31st. We would love to see you again!
- May 19- Wayne & Mavis Bultje
- May 26- Tom & Kristie Ogle
- June 2- Joe & Vonnie Dykstra
- June 9- Tyle & Jessica Juhnke
- June 16- Bernard Vlasman
- June 23- Jared & Erin De Waard
- June 30- Jim & Betty Tegethoff
- July 7- Virgil & Dorothy Vreugdenhil
- July 14- Don & Donna Kuyper
- July 21- Arnold & Bernetta Wolbirnk
- July 28- Tim & Miranda Bode
- May 19- Myron & Dawn Donker
- May 26- Joe & Vonnie Dykstra
- June 2- Dan & Heidi Prien & family
- June 9- Byron & Linda De Haai & family
- June 16-Matt & Rachel Donker & family
- June 23- Sylvan & Naydene De Haai
- June 30- Marvin & Julie Dykstra & family
- July 7- Justin & Brittney Dykstra
- July 14- Shannon & Paula Tolsma & family
- July 21- Steve & Phyllis Pennings & family
- July 28- Tyler & Jessica Juhnke & family
Sound System Schedule
- May 19- Aaron De Haai
- May 26- Jared De Waard
- June 2- Alan Bruinsma
- June 9- Matt Feenstra
- June 16- Justin Dykstra
- June 23- Tony Niewenhuis
- May- Cheryl Niewenhuis, Arla Crago, & Paula Tolsma
- June-Bernetta Wolbrink, Rebecca Wolbrink & Jessica Juhnke