OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH AND SERVICE THIS WEEK
SUNDAY: 10:00 AM Worship
Today we welcome Seth Severtson from Mitchell to our morning worship service.
*Happy Birthday- Viola De Waard, Kayleen DeWaard, Sophia Ogle, Mavis Bultje, Arla Crago
Carol Breukelman as she recovers from heart surgery
Lloyd VanGenderen has been diagnosed with esophagus cancer.
Continue to pray for Mavis Bultje & Joan Redeker.
* Betty Tegethoff is at the Corsica Nursing home
*Jim Tegethoff, and Eltha Wolbrink are at the Leisure Living in Corsica
*Dora & Alvin Dykstra are at the Platte Nursing home.
*Please keep in your prayers all of our local firefighters, EMT, police officers and military. Ty Dykstra is serving in Sioux Falls.
****UPCOMING CHURCH EVENTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS***
*Consistory will meet February 2nd @ 7:00 PM.
*Our offering from Mission Fest was $6277.00. We thank you for your generosity.
In the absence of a pastor, please contact one of the elders if you have a prayer need or Ardelle if you would like the prayer chain started.
At the congregational meeting, Roger Punt was elected as elder and Tim Bode was elected as deacon. They will be installed on February 28th.
- January 24- Steve & Phyllis Pennings
- January 31- Fran De Waard
- February 7-Phyllis Punt
- February 14- Robert & Brenda Punt
- February 21- Dan & Kayleen De Waard
- February 28-Linda Star
- March 7-Tony & Chandra Niewenhuis
- March 14- Ron Nydam
- March 21- Greg & Ardelle Bruinsma
- March 28- Dan & Heidi Prien
- April 4- Curt & Cheryl Niewenhuis
- April 11- Joel & Sammie Prien
- April 19- Loran & Brenda Dykstra
- April 25- Ben & Calsie Donker
- 1st Sunday- – Naydene De Haai
- 2nd Sunday- Phyllis Pennings
- 3rd Sunday- Kayleen De Waard
- 4th Sunday - Jenni Hargreaves
- 5th Sunday- Barbara Wright